29 May 2022

Small ladies choir      

 Preaching with an interpreter

Cottondale choir                     

The services are going very well. The Lord is blessing and many are responding to the messages.
Since the lst report I have been to Acornhoek, Cottondale, Eglington (Hluvukani - the very first church I preached at in Africa in 1998) and Cottondale. The next 2 weeks I will be at Dumphries, Thulamahashe, Newington and Voninghani. At least that is the schedule for now. I then go to Barberton, Highveld, Pretoria area and Moroka area.
I was very nervous when I realized I had left my Bible, sermon notes and concordance at home. I think it was the Lord's plan for me to start with a new Bible and ne sermons. Four weeks into the trip I was given a concordance. Many people have responded at the altar for various needs from salvation, a sanctifying deeper walk, leaving burdens, forgiving others, etc. Only God could do the work here. I am not always sure ahead of time how the sermons will work but God has been faithful.

Please continue to pray for safety, strength and for me to hear the messages God wants me to preach.

I tried to load more pictures but they were not working.
God's blessings on you all. Thank you for your prayers.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

20 April 2022